Have you seen the shooting stars falling in the misty dawn?
♥Apply the theme to transform your background screen, icon and launcher widget! :D
***How to apply a theme***
- Install Dodol Launcher (if you haven't yet).
- Press the home button and set the Dodol Launcher as the default home launcher by selecting [Use as default value for this task] or [Always].
- Open the launcher menu by swiping the home screen upwards, select the [Theme] menu, then select and apply the theme of your choice.
- Is available only in Android ver. 4.0.3 and above (ICS, Jellybean)
- Some functions cannot be applied in certain devices.
***Why Dodol Launcher is so special***
- Cute, simple, vibrant, sophisticated, cuddly and warm themes are continuously updated
- The default widget offers convenient functions, including quick switch and memory cleaner
- Apps/widget can be used easily with the dock and alert shortcut list
- Offers functions that can be used to decorate fonts/ringtones/keyboards
- Offers detailed functions for screen rotation/individual icons/folders etc...
- Supports functions in a convenient and stable manner by copying the home screen and creating backups of settings
Shooting Star Dodol Theme is a free software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-04. The program can be installed on Android.
Shooting Star Dodol Theme (version 4.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.